VOLTAGE CONTROLLED VARIABLE ROUTER
Coming in September 2022.
Signal flow is an essential concept in modular synthesis: the path taken by audio or control voltages (CVs) may be long or short, branching or linear, intuitive or highly complex.
While the patch programmability of a modular system is its greatest strength, it can also be a weakness: quick experimentation is often hampered by the need to repatch the synthesiser to change the signal flow.
Pivot 2 offers a unique solution: a compact, fully voltage controlled variable signal router. At the turn of a single knob, any signal can be routed through two external modules in series, parallel or reverse series, as well as any combination in between.
Experiment with patching wavefolders before, after or alongside filters, shuffle multiple delay lines, precisely dial in two-stage audio compression or easily control intricate feedback patches.
Looking beyond the basic signal routing application, Pivot 2 will also function as a complementary pair of counter-acting linear voltage controlled amplifiers (VCAs), a voltage controlled crossfader or a voltage controlled panner.
- Analogue voltage controlled send/return router.
- Seamless transitions from series, through parallel on to reverse series effect routing.
- Also functions as a complementary VCA pair, voltage controlled crossfader or panner.
- Impedance-compensated outputs with dual-colour LEDs.
- Premium mounting hardware: black screws, black nylon washers and matching hex key.
- High-quality components and assembly; designed and made in Belgium.