2 HP | +12: 20 mA, −12: 20 mA | JORB2
Available exclusively through our authorised dealer network.
Voltage control is the basic tenant of modular synthesis: parameters may be modulated by changing control voltages (CVs), simply by plugging in a patch cable. However, during patching it's common to encounter incompatible voltage ranges, with signal outputs and inputs having different amplitudes and sensitivities.
An indispensable utility module, Bias 2 provides a compact yet precise solution to quickly interface signals between modules within a Eurorack modular system, without interrupting your creativity.
Comprising of two independent sections, each with dual inputs and dual outputs, its carefully selected combination of normalised reference voltages and amplification/attenuation factors makes it a breeze to convert between the most common signal ranges: –5 to +5 V, 0 to +5 V and 0 to +10 V.
Precision comes standard on Bias 2, with meticulously engineered analogue signal paths providing absolutely transparent performance for any Eurorack signal: CV, audio or gates/triggers.
Beyond the voltage conversion application, Bias 2 is a true all-rounder, capable of functioning as a pair of dual input unity gain mixers, –6 and +6 dB audio gain stages or a multi-output fixed voltage source.
- Precision analogue dual scaler/offsetter in an ultra-narrow 2 HP.
- Designed to simplify interfacing between common Eurorack voltage ranges: –5 to +5 V, 0 to +5 V and 0 to +10 V.
- Both sections can be used to sum two signals; additionally, the top section can simultaneously average them.
- Top section has a +5 V reference normal and ÷2 attenuation output, bottom section a –5 V normal and ×2 gain output.
- High gain accuracy, very low offset, noise and distortion, flat bandwidth to 20 kHz: suitable for any signal.
- Impedance-compensated outputs.
- Precision-milled 2 mm anodised aluminium front panel with high-resolution, non-erasable graphics.
- Bullet-proof design: polarised power header and MOSFET protection circuit.
- Includes 16-to-10-pin Eurorack power ribbon cable.
- Premium mounting hardware: black screws, black nylon washers and matching hex key.
- High-quality components and assembly; designed and made in Belgium.