EURORACK V/mA METER
Coming this August.
Test 3 is a purpose-designed tool for measuring voltages and currents in your Eurorack system. This means that just a single circuit board or module can now replace a convoluted test setup with multiple multimeters, custom cables etc.
Two push buttons allow you to cycle the value shown on the LED display between three measurements (voltage, current and stored peak current) of the three power rails. The peak currents continually update in the background on all rails, making it ideal for quickly getting maximum current figures.
Apart from measuring the current draw of a single module, Test 3 also allows testing power supplies and cables, measuring an entire system (up to 1 A of current on each rail), troubleshooting DIY modules, powering a skiff from a larger system...
Note: Test 3 will be available as a (very easy) do-it-yourself project, requiring some soldering and basic tools. It can be built either as a standalone circuit board with the DIY Kit, or as a Eurorack module with both the DIY Kit and Front Panel Kit. This is a great beginner project if you're just getting into synth DIY!
- Measures up to 20 V and 1 A on each Eurorack power rail, including +5 V.
- 20 mV resolution voltage measurement, 1 mA resolution current measurement.
- Peak current values of all rails are continually updated.
- Perfect DIY project for beginners.
- Precision-milled 2 mm anodised aluminium front panel with high-resolution, non-erasable graphics (module version).
- Bullet-proof design: polarised power headers and MOSFET protection circuit.
- Includes 16-to-16-pin Eurorack power ribbon cable.
- Premium mounting hardware: black screws, black plastic washers and matching hex key (module version).
- High-quality components and assembly; designed and made in Belgium.