PRECISION BUFFERED MULTIPLES
2 HP | +12: 20 mA, −12: 20 mA | JORL2
COMING IN Q3 2018!
'Multiples' are the classic solution to a common problem in modular synthesisers: how to distribute one output signal to multiple inputs. Simple passive multiples consist of several sockets, wired together.
Link 2 is a buffered multiples module. Each output is independently buffered using active electronics. This avoids many of the problems with passive multiples: signal cuts when patching cables, loading effects when driving many inputs etc. The use of buffered multiples is especially important when processing accurate pitch control voltages (CVs). The high-end components provide exceptionally low noise and distortion, making Link 2 suitable for audio, CVs and gates/triggers.
With only the top input socket in use, the signal is sent to all 6 outputs. Plugging a cable into the bottom input socket separates Link 2 into dual 3-way multiples, adding flexibility to your patching.
- Precision buffered multiples in an ultra-narrow 2 HP.
- Can be used as 1-to-6 or dual 1-to-3.
- High unity gain accuracy, very low offset, noise and distortion, flat bandwidth to 20 kHz: suitable for any signal.
- Impedance-compensated outputs.
- Precision-milled 2 mm anodised aluminium front panel with high-resolution, non-erasable graphics.
- Bullet-proof design: polarised power header and MOSFET protection circuit.
- Includes 16-to-10-pin Eurorack power ribbon cable.
- Premium mounting hardware: black screws, black nylon washers and matching hex key.
- High-quality components and assembly; designed and made in Belgium.