DUAL BNC LAMP DIMMER
4 HP | +12: 150 mA, −12: 5 mA | JORD2
User Manual (PDF) | ModularGrid
Coming in October 2023.
For whoever has ever struggled with finding their way around a Eurorack synthesiser on a dark stage or a dimly lit studio, Dim 2 presents an illuminating experience. In just 4 HP, it provides a complete solution to upgrade your modular system with a pair of dimmable console lights.
The high-efficiency PWM dimmers run at high frequency, ensuring flicker-free and noise-free operation. Additionally, extensive line filtering keeps your Eurorack power supply happy and clean.
Not limited to just manual control, both dimmers also feature control voltage (CV) inputs, turning the connected lamps from simple light sources to voltage controlled audio-visual spectacles.
While the use of the included BNC LED lamps is recommended in order to keep power consumption low, halogen lamps may be used as well. Provided your power supply is beefy enough, up to 6 W of power may be drawn from each output. This even makes it possible to drive 12 V LED strips, truly making your patches shine bright.
- Dual high-efficiency analogue BNC lamp dimmers in 4 HP.
- 22 kHz PWM frequency for noise-free operation.
- Voltage control inputs with normalisation path.
- Delivers up to 6 W (500 mA) of current from each output.
- Independent overcurrent protection for both dimmers.
- Includes two gooseneck LED BNC task lights with detachable heads, compatible with standard 2.1 mm DC barrel jacks.
- Premium mounting hardware: black screws, black nylon washers and matching hex key.
- High-quality components and assembly; designed and made in Belgium.