As an avid synthesiser fanatic myself, I take great pride in restoring vintage pieces of music gear to optimum condition.
Servicing is an all-encompassing term for some of the work that has to be periodically done on older analogue studio devices, either to keep them working or to integrate them into the modern music studio. The well-equipped Joranalogue Audio Design electronics lab is perfectly suited for these tasks.
This means your synth, drum machine or effect unit can be used again for what it was intended for: making great music!
- Inspection, cleaning and calibration
- Repairs on the component level
- Implementing existing or developing new modifications
- Battery replacement and damage repairs
- E(E)PROM flashing/upgrading
- 'Recapping': replacement of electrolytic capacitors
Some of the brands I'm experienced with:
Akai, Analogue Systems, ARP, Bananalogue, Boss, Casio, Dave Smith Instruments, Doepfer, Ensoniq, Ibanez, Korg, Kurzweil, Malekko, Moog, Novation, Plan B, Roland, Sequential Circuits, STG Soundlabs, Tascam, Technics, Teisco/Kawai, TipTop, x0xi0, Yamaha...